The challenge: Ubisoft, one of the leading developers and publishers of computer and video games, required a competent partner for the reliable and flexible coordination and execution of its popular “Just Dance” events. These take place once a year in various specialist electronics stores and shopping centres in order to promote the current offshoot of the successful video game series “Just Dance” and to boost sales. The Ubisoft “Just Dance” events are considered a special highlight in which “Just Dance” dancers, as brand ambassadors, actively encourage the audience to participate and purchase the game as part of customer activation.
The solution: Ubisoft’s requirements for the attention-grabbing accompaniment of the product launch of its “Just Dance” releases are met in a target group-oriented manner. This includes product presentations, customer sales advice as well as various initiatives and promotions as part of the events. With this in mind, Ubisoft relies on the selection, training and operational planning of personnel as well as a precise analysis of success through regular reports on operations. In addition to “Just Dance”, Ubisoft has been using these opportunities for many years now for its numerous promotions at Easter and Christmas or at specific releases of other franchises such as Anno, Assassin’s Creed or The Settlers.
“PRofiFLITZER’s methodology for project management and staff recruitment is rigorous and professional. The staff who represent us are very well selected, projects are implemented quickly at POS and the online tools are irreplaceable for our internal sales analysis and planning. At PRofiFLITZER, expertise, price and performance hold true.”– Ms. Elke Roß, Ubisoft GmbH
- Customer: Ubisoft GmbH
- Projects: “Just Dance“ customer activation events
- Trade houses: MediaMarkt, Saturn, shopping centres
- Country: Germany
- Time period: since 2012
- Employment of online tools such as mySales pro and myMissions for live monitoring and analysis purposes
- Provision of promotions personnel
- Regular reports on operations,
- organisation, training and operational planning
- Significant increase in market sales and turnover
- Target group-orientated presentation of new products
- Optimisation of brand image among consumers and store employees
- Improvement of market management
Ready when they are
We market your products
Our goal is to become the best point of sale promotion agency in Europe. We are very proud to offer our protfolio to a diversified customer base of well-known brands. We also want to convince you of PRofiFLITZER. Write to us!