The challenge: Gibson Innovations (formerly Woox Innovations) develops and sells audio and video products and accessories under the Philips brand. In the area of merchandising, the company was looking for an increasingly standardised presence of its headphone retail spaces for more than 100 retail partner branches.
Gibson Innovations consistently relies on efficient solutions for the provision of technically suitable merchandisers and qualitative implementation of layout specifications as well as the realisation of standardised layouts for its retail partners. Gibson Innovations achieves optimum transparency of retail spaces through continuous insight into current planning status and results of operations with the help of a broad range of online tools .
- Customer: Gibson Innovations Germany GmbH
- Projects: Acquisition of space and renovations, rack jobbing
- Trading houses: MediaMarkt, Saturn, MediMax
- Countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Time period: since 2014
- Implementation of quality controls using before and after photos with
myImages and a continuous increase in quality through monthly image evaluation reports
- Surveys and visitor confirmation with mySurvey Analyzer
- Implementation of extensive myClassroom online training programs
- Acquisition and conversion of space, and regular rack jobbing
- Visual upgrade of the headphone designs
- Uniform brand presence through increased layout quality
- Increase in goods turnover of headphone products
- Significant increase in satisfaction among retail partners
- Better visibility of products for consumers
- Stronger customer loyalty and higher sales by supporting field sales teams
Get started with PRofiFLITZER
Our vision is today’s reality. The result of our successful development work is perfectly organised audition processes, as well as the employment of helpful online tools. We have set ourselves the goal of becoming Germany’s best PoS service provider. We are very proud to offer our services to an extensive clientele of renowned companies and to win over more and more customers than ever before.
+49 30 509 307 500